the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW GW2 Roster - sign up here

Go down 
+4
Aganon
Solari
Noob On Steroid
Cao Cao
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

DW GW2 Roster - sign up here Empty
PostSubject: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 am

As most of you probably already know we have a Facebook group where we keep in touch with current and ex-members of the DW community. We're keeping a list of members who'd like to team up again to experience GuildWars2 together.

Some of you don't use Facebook and frequently watch these forums.. You can use this topic to sign up for the team so we can keep track of member count and activity Smile

We have 19 members signed up so far. We will choose Far Shiverpeaks as our home-server during next beta weekend (July 20-22) and possibly stay there after release.
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl
Noob On Steroid

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Interested, and since you can be multi-guilded, I might noteven have to leave my current PvE guild behind (just yet).

go go revamp Razz

I won't be as active as I was during the original GW days back in 05-06. But sign me up for casual PvE/WvW

As a general note: I won't be around for the last BWE, since I'm on holiday in the USA...
Should make the 3-day headstart though.
Back to top Go down
Solari

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:22 am

I'll certainly join Smile But I might be very busy during the first few months on and after release, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to play from the very start..
Back to top Go down
Aganon

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:54 am

Woohoo, the return of Cao Pi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Aganon wrote:
Woohoo, the return of Cao Pi! Very Happy

God no, the return of Cao Pi! ^^
Back to top Go down
Noob On Steroid

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

Tsss Wei, you're secretly superexcited that I'm back Wink
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
BadgerNun

BadgerNun

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:48 am

Sorry for the lack of activity, uni work has crushed my play time, but I will endeavor to make room for GW2. Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Rred

Rred

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 am

Hya,
finally back at GW 2 again here, after looooots of Diablo III Twisted Evil
So... if you still want me to join, lemme know
But... is it Far Shiverpeaks indeed, then that´s too bad, cause it´s full... Crying or Very sad
See ya in/game some time somewhere! geek

Rred
Back to top Go down
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 am

keep trying rred, they're expanding servers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl
Rred

Rred

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am

Yay! Moving as we speak! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Core Reaver

Core Reaver

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm interested to be in this guild again, I am on GW2 under the name Ronaan Hood. Level 55 atm Smile

However, I am on a different server, which a few of my friends are on, so may need to think about relocating.

I am currently on SEAFARER'S REST
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:08 am

You're always welcome to bring your friends along to FS if possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Core Reaver

Core Reaver

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 am

I will talk to them when i next get the chance and see, I know one friend of mine doesn't mind.

There will be like 5 of us trying to move across though, might prove difficult :p

Depends if I manage to convince them to move yet though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW GW2 Roster - sign up here   DW GW2 Roster - sign up here Empty

Back to top Go down

DW GW2 Roster - sign up here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: Guild Wars 2 :: GW2 General-
Jump to: