the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X | Prototype | X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solari

X | Prototype | X Empty
PostSubject: X | Prototype | X   X | Prototype | X EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Right, so this guy X | Prototype | X ripped off Dachaira Narut. We've traced him to his current guild, which is TFS.
My contact in that guild is X Andrea X (saw him recruiting), who'll try to get Dachaira's money or dye back within two days from now. If he doesn't come up with repayment we're going to report Proto.
But first, we've gotta find out how we can report him ^^

EDIT: right after i posted this i heard he's been kicked from TFS after they confronted him with this story and he responded not so friendly as one might hope, so we can report him, once we figure out how..

EDIT2: Here's a how-to
LINK

* The name of the character being reported: X | Prototype | X
* The name of the character you were playing at the time of the encounter: (any of your character names)
* The time of the incident (with time zone): around 23:15 (CET)
* The name of the map zone where the incident took place (or even the location within the zone): Kamadan EE1, near xunlai agent
* A description of the offending action, dialogue, or name: A guildmember was being friendly to a new member, selling a black dye for 1k, because Prototype said he was broke because of the Canthan Event, and would pay back later. He left the guild immediately after the transition to join another guild (The Silent Few [TSF])
* A screenshot of the incident: Guild history screenshot that'll be posted below asap
* Any other details that you feel are relevant: I am not the one who got scammed, but we want to make sure he gets punished, because we despise scamming, and when confronted by his actions by TSF members he was very rude and refused to repay our guildmember. He was kicked from TSF.
We know he joined TSF because he was spotted with the TSF tag a few minutes after the scam took place, and we noticed someone from TSF recruiting so we warned them and asked them to confront Prototype, in hopes of getting him to pay an honest price for the dye.
Back to top Go down
Solari

X | Prototype | X Empty
PostSubject: Re: X | Prototype | X   X | Prototype | X EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:47 pm

i've reported him now, told them i'd supply the guild history screen if they want it
Back to top Go down
Narut

X | Prototype | X Empty
PostSubject: Re: X | Prototype | X   X | Prototype | X EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks for the support! I don't really care about the money, it's just pathetic that he was trying to (and succeeded...). I'll report him too and hopefully they do something with it.
Back to top Go down
Solari

X | Prototype | X Empty
PostSubject: Re: X | Prototype | X   X | Prototype | X EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 am

I got a mail back that they want you to report him Wink
Back to top Go down
Narut

X | Prototype | X Empty
PostSubject: Re: X | Prototype | X   X | Prototype | X EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 am

I've just done it! Wow, they really check these scamming reports fast, very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X | Prototype | X Empty
PostSubject: Re: X | Prototype | X   X | Prototype | X Empty

Back to top Go down

X | Prototype | X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: [DW] :: [DW] General Discussion-
Jump to: