the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

old videos from DW's past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

old videos from DW's past Empty
PostSubject: old videos from DW's past   old videos from DW's past EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 am

We've put quite a few videos online in the past... but not all videos are still there. I'll show u a few I've found Smile

Game: Savage - The Battle for Newerth
Moment: European League Season 3, Dynasty Warriors vs Demonic Monsters for no.2 position in Europe.
Why recorded?: Demonic Monsters used to be a guild full of highly irritating bragging kids that loved winning by exploiting any flaws of the game. They were really hated by most of the European players Smile Before the match they were absolutely sure they're destroy us easily.
Part I
Part II

Moment: European League Season 3, Dynasty Warriors vs The Phalanx (the no.1 guild in Europe)
Why recorded?: It was during Season 3 that all European guilds had their strongest players in the lineups. At that time DW was the only guild clever enough to defeat the no.1 guild The Phalanx. (the match ended in 1-1)
Video

Moment: Clanbase Savage Ladder, Dynasty Warriors vs Multiplay UK
Why recorded?: Multiplay UK accused us of using cheats, bots, whatever other stuff and challanged us to play on their server.
Part I
Part II

Moment: on DW's server
Why recorded?: Lol with explosives... Wink
Video

Moment: Clanbase Savage Ladder, Titans of Newerth (no.1) vs Dynasty Warriors (no.2)
Why recorded?: Cao Cao killing Titan's entire defense unit with a ballista when destroying structures.
Video

Moment: European League Season 3, Dynasty Warriors vs DiVine
Why recorded?: Showing beautiful teamwork where Cao Cao has just died after capturing a spawn point next to DiV's forward base. What happens next is that the other DW members spawn to crush that forward base Smile
Video

Game: GuildWars
Moment: Pre Searing, during beta weekend events
Why recorded?: because it's nice!
Video

Game: Quake III Arena
Moment: Practice
Why recorded?: Fooling around making game music videos.
Video
Video2

Non-DW Videos

Game: Quake III Arena - Weapons Factory Arena
Moment: Nice random videos with highlights
Why recorded?: Showing some amazing shots of one of the best FPS mods ever made.
Video
Video2
Video3
Video4
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl

old videos from DW's past
Page 1 of 1