the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynasty Warriors alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

Dynasty Warriors alliance Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Warriors alliance   Dynasty Warriors alliance EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am

First of all let me welcome you all to the casual friendly Dynasty Warriors alliance.
Our alliance is mainly looking for teams who would like to do events together as well as be open for some practice on pvp grounds. We are certainly not a faction grinding team or alliance and do not care about owning any ingame towns as it does not help us win any matches Wink Of course you are free to host your owns events on grounds of Alliance Battle and the likes, but we just want to make it clear that we do not mind guilds with low(er) faction.
Dynasty Warriors offers a variety of old/experienced casual PvP players (not caring about guild ranking) as well as experienced PvE gurus and newcomers.
If your guild would like to have additional boards on this forums please let me know by sending me a private message on here. Also let me know once your guild captain has registered on here so I can make him/her leader of the guild group.

We think about organizing weekly event trips for:
  • Vanquishing runs
  • HM Dungeon runs / Slavers Exile
  • HM Dungeon Speedclears
  • Underworld / Fissure of Woe / The Deep / Urgoz Warren
  • Domain of Anguish
  • Codex Arenas
  • Heroes Ascent
  • Guild Battles

Please do not be easily offended by people occasionally swearing over the alliance chat - you have a chat filter in the ingame menu. In case you do think someone has crossed the line, let one of your officers or guild leader contact a captain/officer from the other guild. We are a communicative bunch of people and like to handle problems in a civil way!

Enjoy your stay in our alliance!
Cao Cao
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl

Dynasty Warriors alliance
Page 1 of 1