the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lottery Hunt is Back!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etzrel Etneral

Lottery Hunt is Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lottery Hunt is Back!!!   Lottery Hunt is Back!!! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Based on the original idea, introduced by Cao Cao, i'm organizing a little Photo Hunt(as i named it Razz ), but i'm gonna try and take it to the next step! I noticed that not many members from the rest of the Alliance where not registered in the DW Forums, so they had no clue about the hunt, and they couldn't participate.
Just like before, the Event is Alliance wide, but this time, ALL the Guild Leaders in the Alliance will post them in their respected forums/sites, if they wish of course. So this eliminates the need for everyone to be registered in one or the other site, just for the sake of one event.

So far i only have knowledge of the DW Forum and the LOV site, and of course, the FoD site, so anyone that doesn't have something similar can either make one(my knowledge and help is always ready to serve) or use either of these sites for events or general news, after making arangements with said Guild Leader.
In case a Guild has a site i don't know of, please reply in here or in a private message and i'll add it at once.

For general details, rules, prizes or anytthing else, for now, you can visit the thread here in the FoD site.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonfellows.spruz.com/

Lottery Hunt is Back!!!
Page 1 of 1