the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk about music!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Let's talk about music! Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about music!   Let's talk about music! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 pm

What music genres do you like to listen to and what are your favorite bands/artists?

I love black/death metal the most, but am also into folk/pagan/viking metal, goth/symphonic metal, industrial, goa, a bit of drum n bass and some folkish things.

My favorite bands are: Morbid Angel, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Turisas, Darkthrone, Emperor, Burzum, Wumpscut, The Berzeker, Moonspell, Theatre Des Vampires, Midnattsol, Nightwish (with Tarja), Dir en Grey, Carcass, Nile and Nine Inch Nails
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about music!   Let's talk about music! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 am

Hah, I saw exactly same topic under yours so admin will cut our heads and hang somwhere here... but whataever ;D.

I'm listening rock and movie's soundtracks mostly, but i like any kind of music tho.
Favorite artist: The Beatels, Linkin Park, The EEls.
See my music profile if you like.
Back to top Go down
Stranger

Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about music!   Let's talk about music! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 pm

I mainly listen to Progressive Rock, Psychedelic Rock & IDM (Intelligent Dance Music, a form of experimental electronic music), but I also enjoy many other genres like Hip-Hop, Metal, Jazz, Ambient & Indie.
My favorite artists include: Motorpsycho, Porcupine Tree, Squarepusher, Autechre, Aphex Twin, Gridlock, Bonobo & Tool

Here's my Last.fm
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/J0ttem
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about music!   Let's talk about music! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Allsorts, anything melodic. Top of the tree are Pink Floyd Smile I also like Porcupine Tree, rarely meet anyone who knows their work Smile The Beatles were obviously the masters:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about music!   Let's talk about music! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about music!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: Community Boards :: Film, TV & Music-
Jump to: