the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jewelry Request Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wei Yan

Jewelry Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jewelry Request Thread   Jewelry Request Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 am

If you need any jewelry, you can drop the bomb here if I'm not online. (right, whenever that is) I'll also make a detailed list of what I'm able to craft right here and what I need for it so you can pick your poison. Smile

RINGS

lvl 10-15: FINE Copper ring with tier 1 jewelpebble-> req 10 copper ore+ jewelpebble
lvl 20: MASTERWORK Copper ring with tier 1 jewelpebble-> req 14 copper ore+jewelpebble
lvl 25-30: FINE Silver ring with tier 2 jewelnugget -> req 10 silver ore+ jewelnugget
lvl 35: MASTERWORK Silver ring with tier 2 jewelnugget -> req 14 silver ore+ jewelnugget
lvl 35: RARE Silver ring with tier 2 jewelnugget -> req 18 silver ore+ 15 jewelnuggets
lvl 40-45: FINE Gold ring with tier 3 jewellump -> req 10 gold ore+ jewellump
lvl 50: MASTERWORK Gold ring with tier 3 jewellump -> req 14 gold ore+ jewellump
lvl 50: RARE Gold ring with tier 3 jewellump -> req 18 gold ore+ 15 jewellumps
lvl 55-60: FINE Platinum ring with tier 4 jewelshard -> req 10 platinum ore+ jewelshard
lvl 65: MASTERWORK Platinum ring with tier 4 jewelshard -> req 14 platinum ore+ jewelshard
lvl 65: RARE Platinum ring with tier 4 jewelshard -> req 18 platinum ore+ 15 jewelshards
lvl 70-75: FINE Mithril ring with tier 5 jewelcrystal -> req 10 mithril ore+ jewelcrystal
lvl 80: MASTERWORK Mithril ring with tier 5 jewelcrystal -> req 14 platinum ore+ jewelcrystal
lvl 80: RARE Mithril ring with tier 5 jewelcrystal -> req 18 platinum ore+ 3 globs of ectoplasm+ 15 jewelcrystals
lvl 80: EXOTIC Orichalcum ring with tier 6 jewelorb-> req 30 orichalcum ore+ 5 globs of ectoplasm+ 5 jewelorbs

EARRINGS

lvl 10-15: FINE Copper earring with tier 1 jewelstone-> req 8 copper ore+ jewelstone
lvl 20: MASTERWORK Copper earring with tier 1 jewelstone-> req 12 copper ore+jewelstone
lvl 25-30: FINE Silver earring with tier 2 jewelstone -> req 8 silver ore+ jewelstone
lvl 35: MASTERWORK Silver earring with tier 2 jewelstone -> req 12 silver ore+ jewelstone
vl 35: RARE Silver earring with tier 2 jewelstone -> req 16 silver ore+ 15 jewelstones
lvl 40-45: FINE Gold earring with tier 3 jewellump -> req 8 gold ore+ jewelstone
lvl 50: MASTERWORK Gold earring with tier 3 jewellump -> req 12 gold ore+ jewelstone
lvl 50: RARE Gold earring with tier 3 jewellump -> req 16 gold ore+ 15 jewellumps
lvl 55-60: FINE Platinum earring with tier 4 jewelshard -> req 8 platinum ore+ jewelshard
lvl 65: MASTERWORK Platinum earring with tier 4 jewelshard -> req 12 platinum ore+ jewelshard
lvl 65: RARE Platinum earring with tier 4 jewelshard -> req 16 platinum ore+ 15 jewelshards
lvl 70-75: FINE Mithril earring with tier 5 jewelcrystal -> req 8 mithril ore+ jewelcrystal
lvl 80: MASTERWORK Mithril earring with tier 5 jewelcrystal -> req 12 platinum ore+ jewelcrystal
lvl 80: RARE Mithril earring with tier 5 jewelcrystal -> req 16 platinum ore+ 3 globs of ectoplasm+ 15 jewelcrystals
lvl 80: EXOTIC Orichalcum earring with tier 6 jewelorb-> req 28 orichalcum ore+ 5 globs of ectoplasm+ 5 jewelorbs

AMULETS

lvl 20: FINE Copper Amulet with tier 1 jewelstone-> req 12 copper ore+ jewelstone
lvl 20: MASTERWORK Copper Amulet with tier 1 jewelstone-> req 16 copper ore+ jewelstone
lvl 30: FINE Silver Amulet with tier 2 jewelstone-> req 12 silvere ore+ jewelstone
lvl 35: MASTERWORK Silver Amulet with tier 2 jewelstone-> req 16 silver ore+ jewelstone
lvl 40-45: FINE Gold amulet with tier 3 jewellump -> req 12 gold ore+ jewelstone

Note: don't have a tier 2 jewelstone? If you have shimmering dust and tier 1 gemstones I can probably make those for you. Discuss this with me ingame.
Note 2: I'm always looking for more platinum ore. and soon Mithril. If you want to help me help you, those are always welcome, especially since they aren't of much use in the other crafts.

Grtz

Wei

Last edited by Wei Yan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:29 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Request Thread   Jewelry Request Thread EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:56 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Request Thread   Jewelry Request Thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 am

Updated: yay, lvl 400 jewelry reached, completely updated the ring section, but you can probably tell that the earring and amulet section are going to be pretty much the same, other than the fact that amulet will be slightly more expensive and earrings a little less expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Request Thread   Jewelry Request Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewelry Request Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: Guild Wars 2 :: GW2 General-
Jump to: