the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CC's Lottery -week22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

CC's Lottery -week22 Empty
PostSubject: CC's Lottery -week22   CC's Lottery -week22 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 am

This week's lottery night will be held on thursday June 3rd around 9pm CET. I will be travelling from town/outpost to town/outpost (European English District 1) and the first person (up to 5, depending on activity) to open a trade window with me will get my prize for free.

NOTE: Event will be moved to week 23 if there will be less than 3 participants

Requirements for winning a prize in CC's Lottery:
  • You must be registered on this forum.
  • You must be a member of Dynasty Warriors.
  • You must be in the same district of a town I am in and open a trade window with me.

How will you know where I am??
Each time I will post a new screenshot of my character and a bit of the background of the location Smile Once a few members have collected my items, I will update my topic with a new screenshot and mention the name of the persons who have won. I will stay at each location for 10-15 mins depending on the difficulty of thelocation Wink

Using locations from:
Prophecies
Factions (The Deep, Urgoz's Warren)
Nightfall (Realm of Torment)
Eye of the North

Battle Isles
Guild Halls

green = am using for this round
red = am not using for this round
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

PostSubject: Re: CC's Lottery -week22   CC's Lottery -week22 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 am

1st location: 1 sack of random junk, 5 green weapons (the skill eater, claws of the broodmother, murakai's maul, the trickster, stoneweaver)

When you open a trade window with me, tell me which item from the picture you'd like (item 1 2 3 4 5 or 6)

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_01

Elpis won the trickster
Badger won murakai's

2nd location: 1 sack of random junk, 5 unidentified gold items (stone chakram, runic hammer, storm artifact, fire staff, holy vial)

When you open a trade window with me, tell me which item from the picture you'd like (item 1 2 3 4 5 or 6)

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_02

elpis won stone chakram

3rd location: 1 sack of random junk, 1 birthday cupcake, 4 orange dyes, 4 brown dyes, 4 purple dyes

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_03

Elpis won cupcake
Badger won sack of junk
Gorestep won 4 purple dyes

4th location: 1 sack of random junk, 3 unidentified gold items (desolation maul, seared armguard, earth scroll), golden sundering oni daggers of fortitude, golden silencing amber longbow of shelter

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_04

5th location: 1 sack of random junk, 10 Hunter Ale's, sundering hammer haft 20/20, 1 rune of vitae, 1 unidentified heket armor

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_05

gorestep won rune of vitae
elpis won 10 ales

6th location: 1 sack of random junk, 10 Aged Hunter Ale's, 2 Peppermint Candy Canes, 10 Honeycombs, 1 Survivor insignia

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_06

elpis won 10 honeycombs

7th location: 1 sack of random junk, 20 grentch tonics, 20 frosty tonics, 1 survivor insignia, 1 diessa chalice, 5 destroyer cores

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_07

elpis won sack of junk

8th location: 1 survivor insignia, 50 fur squares, 50 feathers, 100 tanned hide squares, 100 piles of glittering dust

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_08

elpis won 50 fur squares
badger won survivor insignia

9th location: 1 paper wrapped parcel, 1 rose focus, 1 rune of major vigor, 2 pairs of gift of the huntsman

CC's Lottery -week22 Wk22_09

badger won rune of major vigor
Back to top Go down
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

PostSubject: Re: CC's Lottery -week22   CC's Lottery -week22 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 am

My visits:

Maatu Keep (Factions, storyline outpost)
Longeye's Ledge (Eye of the North, storyline outpost)
Yohlon Haven (Nightfall, storyline outpost)
The Deep (Factions, elite mission)
Rilohn Refuge (Nightfall, mission)
The Aurios Mines (Factions, challange mission)
Gadd's Encampment (Eye of the North, storyline outpost)
Dragon's Lair (Prophecies, mission)
Ice Tooth Cave (Prophecies, non-storyline outpost)

Thanks for this week's game Smile If you'd like to see certain items flying by, keep me posted what I need to save up for ya Wink
Next week will be the first alliance lottery hunt event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC's Lottery -week22   CC's Lottery -week22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CC's Lottery -week22
Page 1 of 1