the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which games are you waiting for?

Go down 
+6
Cloud
Kotarija
Chun Yuqiong
Wei Yan
Noob On Steroid
Cao Cao
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

Which games are you waiting for? Empty
PostSubject: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 am

Which new PC games are you currently waiting for, if any? Do you think that game has potential to start a new DW team in?

Apart from GuildWars2 I'm waiting for Diablo3 and I might also try StarCraft2 when it's finished. I know quite a few peeps who've been playing SC2 beta, but I'm not really in a hurry on trying new games Laughing
GW2 will be big enough for starting a complete new DW team. I'm not sure how big the Diablo3 parties can get, but DW's Diablo2 & Sacred divisions weren't that big either... shouldn't be a problem Smile

Next to GuildWars I'm also still playing C&C3 and C&C Generals from time to time. Might try the new C&C4, which is supposed to be the last of the Saga.
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl
Noob On Steroid

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 am

Not really looking forward to any games right now, although I will most likely give both CoD:Black Ops and Fallout 3:New Vegas a shot. Both mainly in single player obviously, so no teaming up there.

I've been thinking to switch to a console for most of my games, because consoles get all the love from developers Razz
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 am

I missed this part of the forums ^^

Well obviously I'm always looking forward for new installments in the Final Fantasy, The Elder Scrols and Guildwars series Smile

FFIV, the new MMORPG looks kinda nice, I just hope they fix the slow pace it had in FFXI.

As for The Elder Scrolls, I'm curious wether or not the rumors of TES V being a MMORPG aswell will be true. If it will be, it will probably be a seriouss contender for my GW2 attention.
Back to top Go down
Chun Yuqiong

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm

There is actually only one game which I am still waiting for: Project Offset. Yes, you've heard it right, they are still busy develoing that game; it is starting to look a bit like Duke Nukem Forever. However, the videos and artwork that they produce are astonishing.

http://www.dynasty-warriors.net
Back to top Go down
Kotarija

Kotarija

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Im currently waiting for Diablo 3...Guild Wars 2...Star Wars: The Old Republic...Fallout: New Vegas...Civilization 5...Mafia 2...annnd...Two Worlds 2.

Sure the first TW sucked ass but meh..its looking promising this time around lol..Mostly waiting for Star Wars: TOR as it comes out this year *hopefully*
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:01 pm

apart from gw 2 the games for pc im waiting for are diablo 3 Portal 2 (looking good i may add) dragon age 2 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Back to top Go down
Etzrel Etneral

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Other than the obvious (Guild Wars 2), i'm also waiting for The Old Republic, Deus Ex:Human Revolution, Diablo 3 and Rise of the Swarm, the 1st expansion to Starcraft 2. These are the very top of the list, cause to be honest it's a BIG list Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dragonfellows.spruz.com/
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm

waiting for expansion for starcraft2 as well Smile
and diablo3 / gw2 still
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm just waiting for GW2. I wont have time for any other game ;D.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 am

Tom wrote:
I'm just waiting for GW2. I wont have time for any other game ;D.

Same goes for me, GW2 will fill all my gaming time Smile
Back to top Go down
Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 am

i can only agree with tom and jack.

Where do i get the time to play other games than GW2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which games are you waiting for?   Which games are you waiting for? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which games are you waiting for?
Page 1 of 1