the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW Code of Honour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 am

Wei Yan wrote:
Cao Cao wrote:
Dynasty Warriors maintain a Code of Honour. Upon joining you've agreed to act according to the 8 Commandments.

]|[ the 8 Commandments ]|[

• Sportmanship - Act as a true sportsman. After all it is just a game that you play and there can only be one winner/winning team. So be sportive in case you have lost a match, there are plenty of other chances.

• Play Fair - Play fair, as member of the Dynasty Warriors you are FORBIDDEN to use any kind of cheats that could help you in a game, even if it is just a public game.

• Graceful - Most of the games are good games, so you shouldn’t make a point about it if you win or lose it. Be graceful in defeat, and magnanimous in victory.

• Well Mannered - Maintaining a good attitude is essential. Childish and Obnoxious behaviour is not tolerated, which includes abusive behaviour, swearing, etc.

• Support - Always provide help and advice wherever needed, if one would ask us how things work, we should treat them nicely and help them instead of saying things like RTFM.

• Code of Silence - We don't wish to be a clan known for whining. There will always be people like that flaming other people or even clans and WE WILL NOT be one of those. If someone flames you, dont argue or disrespect them or their clan in return, just ignore the person because they arent worth your time and effort.

• Playtime - The most important thing: play when you can. Of course it is nice that you have the opportunity to play in a nice clan, but of course real life comes first!

• Availability - Let us know when you're available for practices / matches. We don't expect u to be there every day ;)Just don’t forget to tell other people when you are unable to come to a game or meeting.

Cao Cao - November 18th 2003

We survived 7 years with these rules, I suggest you stick to them aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl
Wei Yan

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:54 am

Have to admit that I have to get a bit more honorable again on the entire RTFM thing again. Good repost, makes a guy think ^^
Back to top Go down
hughjazz7

hughjazz7

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:36 am

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO SWEARING !!??
Back to top Go down
Noob On Steroid

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:42 am

"well mannered" is up for personal interpretation Razz

I mean, considering Wei's still in DW, it has to be ...
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:03 am

Noob On Steroid wrote:
"well mannered" is up for personal interpretation Razz

I mean, considering Wei's still in DW, it has to be ...

Basically Cao Ang overshadowed me, me being unmannered only surfaced now Razz
Back to top Go down
Chun Yuqiong

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

You are about to enter the sacred halls of the mighty Dynasty Warriors. We live by the code of honour as it was passed on by those legendary protagonists whose story is told in the „Romance of Three Kingdoms“. A Dynasty Warrior values loyalty and justice. Any evildoer impending the life of a Dynasty Warrior will bring on himself the might of the entire clan. Members of the clan carry historical names from China’s glorious past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DW Code of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Code of Honour   DW Code of Honour Empty

Back to top Go down

DW Code of Honour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: Community Boards :: Rules & Commitments-
Jump to: