the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player wanted dead or banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etzrel Etneral

Player wanted dead or banned Empty
PostSubject: Player wanted dead or banned   Player wanted dead or banned EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 am

A player from the alliance, My Boyo, was an officer in the aoc guild. Today he decided we where boring as an alliance and aoc as a guild so he thought it would be very funny to kick every one from the guild and then leave.
Primarch of Caliban, the Guild Leader of AOC is a little bit before killing him(i would've done it already) and is trying to gather up the members again, one by one.

1st, anyone find him in any town/outpost/mission/anything report him ASAP, cause this was one of the lamest things he could do.
2nd, please take a good time to know someone before you make them an officer. Some one in this position can really destroy the guild, just as we already saw in this case.
3rd, if you are a member or know any of the AOC Guild members try to explain to them what the hell happened and that is wasn't Primarch's fault. I mean, this IS what alliances are for, not just stacking up alliance points.

Thank you all for reading and caring.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonfellows.spruz.com/

Player wanted dead or banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: Guild Wars :: Alliance Discussion-
Jump to: