the Dynasty Warriors community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DYNASTY WARRIORS COMMUNITY HAS MOVED TO WWW.DYNASTY-WARRIORS.NET

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzrel Etneral

Major Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Major Inactivity   Major Inactivity EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 am

For those that haven't noticed the Alliance has become a little inactive this last month. For starters, i do NOT think it's leadership problem from Cao Cao or DW, so a change in leadership would be pointless.
The main problem is in our officers, that they either don't recruit or are not even active enough. So even the active members leave for other, more active guilds.
What we need is a major wake up call as an Alliance and as individual guilds, we need new recruits AND we need some officers that will find these new recruits.
Those that read this post, i'm hoping all Guild Leaders, to take some actions to improve and revitalize our Alliance, starting from your Guilds.

Personally, i got 20 people in FoD, with an active number of about 10(good ratio, but bad numbers...). If this is gonna go like this for the next few weeks, with no activity from the old members and no new members i'm just gonna merge the active ones with LOV and get on with it.

I'm not willing to just leave the alliance like this, but we need to see what we're gonna do.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonfellows.spruz.com/
Cao Cao
Admin
Cao Cao

Major Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Inactivity   Major Inactivity EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Each guild definately needs to take some actions. I've already kicked 2 of the most inactive guilds [scar] and [lca]. [dpoe]'s captain is still missing. If you're eventually going to merge with [lov] and [lov] + [cot] may be leaving the alliance.. there will be nothing left. Let's not bring this too far and do some damage control now we still can.
What every guild needs is decent officers who help out each captain.. something that DW's been missing for months and the normal members have noticed it. A lot of active ppl have either left or gone inactive, because nothing happens when I'm not around.
There's no I in TEAM, but there's also no TEAM in DW.
Back to top Go down
http://dynastywarriors.hyves.nl

Major Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Dynasty Warriors community :: Guild Wars :: Alliance Discussion-
Jump to: